We have strong professional relationships among publishers, the major online licensed content aggregators/research services, special and academic libraries, information professionals, and business and technology specialists across the information industry.
ContentPro Partners is a member of the Software & Information Industry Association and Andrea is a member of the Special Libraries Association.
Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) - Washington, D.C.
Speaker: “Content Gone Wild: How To Put The Breaks On Runaway Content”
Speaker: “Stretch Your Content to the Limit: Rules, Risk and ROI in (Re)publishing”
Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA/SIIA)
Speaker: "Content Licensing Strategies from Seasoned Pros"
Guest Faculty: SUNY Global Center - New York City
Lecture Series: SUNY Global Center, New York City: Special management seminars requested by China's General Administration for Press, Publications, Radio, Film and Television titled, "Transition of Magazines and Journals to Digital/Online."
"Convergence of Digital Multimedia for Publishers"
"Selling and Buying Digital Rights in the Global Arena
“Transition of Magazines and Journals to Digital/Online Publishing”
- The importance of identifying the different licensing, distribution and translation rights for digital content. The key legal issues for database, distribution, mobile rights will be explored with sample.
- Practical business applications for digital content with legal guidelines as they apply to digital publishing and global digital rights:
- Rights models for licensing digital content
- How digital content is controlled by copyright and license agreements
- The value of fragmentizing content
- How to profit from distributing content online